WELCOME TO TERM 2!
Welcome back to all our students and families for Term 2! We hope everyone had a wonderful break and enjoyed spending time with their families over the Easter period. We were lucky enough to have more work happening across the school throughout the holidays including a major refurbishment of our main office, a new and improved Breakfast Club space in our Wellbeing Centre and fresh paint in our Grade 6 classrooms.
This term our whole school topic is 'Change' which will see junior school students focusing on changes within our environment and senior school students focusing on changes throughout history.
Important events for Term 2:
- 21st April - Grade 1 Scienceworks Excursion
- 25th April - ANZAC Day (No school)
- 28th April - Whole school House Meetings
- 1st-5th May - Grade 6 Camp Coolamatong
- 9th-11th May - NAPLAN Testing for Grade 3 & 5
- 12th May - Mothers Day Stall and Mothers Day Afternoon
- 22nd-26th May - Book Fair
- 23rd May - Junior Athletics Day
- 25th May - Senior Athletics Day
- 2nd June - Whole School House Meetings
- 5th June - Clean Up PCS Day
- 12th June - Queens Brithday (No school)
- 13th June - Curriculum Day (No students required at school)
- 30th June - Last Day of Term Two 2:30pm finish
Please note that these dates are subject to change. Further information about these events will be sent home closer to the dates so make sure you keep an eye out for notices coming home.
This term we are also going to be starting Year Level News which will be available on year level webpages each fortnight, on the alternative week to our whole school newsletter.
We look forward to a wonderful term with the PCS community!!